Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Energy energy! high on health

Kombucha KOMBUCHA KOMBUCHA KOMBUCHA!!!!!!!!!!


Dude ~ it's like Hot Yoga all over again.

I get so in love with things that make me feel AMAZING.

Kombucha = makes me feel incredible.

Exercising = makes me feel incredible

Sweating in Sauna = makes me feel incredible (afterwards)

Yoga = makes me feel incredible

Waking Up Early = makes me feel Incredible

Gardening = makes me feel incredible

Dancing = makes me joyful



I think I annoy those around me (those close to me, like my husband and family) when I get *Super High Vibrations*  hahhaha because I am like a flittery fluttering butterfly

Also I guess having this conversation in the grocery store isnt appropriate as my hubby reminded e: "Rachel, people don't get high on life/health, they get high on drugs and thats all people are going to think when they hear you". well, hes probably right.

Its sad - because All people should know that it is entirely possible to feel high on life/health.

Yep yep.

Yeah, I guess I am still the person who runs out of breath talking. I have just always been so..... UP.

We saw this shirt:

and we just "had" to get it!

No comments:

Post a Comment