Monday, November 7, 2011

Homemade Broth from Turkey-Bone

LOVE Crockpots ;)
For our cats we make homemade Raw Food (Chkn,+) and supplement with some Cooked Organic Turkey. So I always have these leftover Turkey Bones. My Grandma showed me what to do with bones; taught me that when I was a little kid :)
I stopped adhering to a strict vegetarian diet (I went Vegan @ 16yrs old, then opted for Pescetarian for many years). My preference in the matter is this:
YES to:
-eggs
-honey
-yogurts,kefirs, soft cheeses
-Broth made from Poultry Bones
-cold water Fish, occasionally.
Of course still no to the big ones like Red Meat (although I've always liked lamb since having it in Ireland)..
Oh yeah, I always choose to let go of my eating style in lieu of a cultural experience :)


No comments:

Post a Comment