Friday, November 26, 2010

Beginners Guide to Yoga

I thought about doing yoga for many years before I actually did it.

the first yoga class I ever attended - when I was a highschool aged nervous wreck - I couldnt sit still (my mind) in meditation, and I left early trying to fight the tears (from frustration?).

I now have my certification from Les Mills, a prestigious World-Wide Exercise Classes/Lifestlye Family Brand. I teach a class called BODYFLOW, which is an hour of tai chi, yoga, and pilates, followed by a guided relaxation.

START NOW. I very seriously favour YOGA //over// Calisthenics. Anyone Can Start Now (Joseph Pilates started it for the bed-ridden in hospitals -- DONT TRY BY YOURSELF, the therapist would used guidance fr0m other medical professionals and also use specialized slings and other sling-like accessories.

Here is my FAVOURITE BEGINNERS GUIDE TO YOGA:

No comments:

Post a Comment