Sunday, November 28, 2010

the holidays & Pies

the combination of the holidays and watching Ned make his delicious pies at The Piehole in "Pushing Daisies" (tv show).

and costco sells icky trans fatty pies. : (

but trader joes is a good compromise. My mom got that one instead. yay! always better when its both tasty and on the healthy side.

Thats the thing about healthy junk food: of course, still only in moderation, and eaten alongside real macronutrients (as to not let blood sugar plummet!)

"Healthy" Junk Food shouldn't be viewed as healthy food substance, but as a healthy substitute for junk foods.

Thats my view.

Anyway, with the double whammy of pies from each side, once my illness subsided I could eat some pie. sparingly. only pumpkin and apple.

What I really love is Cherry Pie. Graham Cracker Crust.

The most delicious pie that I can't wait to try is the "Apple Gruyere pie" from Pushing Daisies

One of my favourite TV shows is Twin Peaks. NOW THEY LOVED THEIR PIE.

: )

No comments:

Post a Comment