Sunday, November 14, 2010

FOOD pics: What I Eat

I LOVE Raw Fruit Salads!
From Food
From Food


I LOVE quick n easy Sprouted Bread products from EZEKIEL Food for Life
From Food
From Food
From Food
From Food
From Food
From Food


Tomatoes/Salads Are My FAV!!
From Food
From Food
From Food
From Food


I eat big "Rachel Snack-Meals" and if I know I'm going to share, I make DOUBLE the amount shown.
From Food
From Food


Randoms
Edamame
From Food

Dessert Soup
From Food

Grain Dinner, Veg & Soup
From Food
The making of the above Dinner:
From Food

Salmon Dinner
From Food

HOMEMADE Polish Sausage Dinner
From Food
From Food


Fish "Steak" Dinner
From Food


Good Morning! Eggs Florentine
From Food


Birthday Bed in Breakfast
From Food


Juicy POM!!!
From Food


Sprouts Grocery Trip
From Food


Fresh n Easy is EASY
From Food


I went Pineapple Crazy!
From Food
From Food


What the Vitamin Cabinet looks like
From Food


Snupps the Car Eating his Healthy Raw Food:
From Food
What we use to make the raw food:
From Food
Healthy Ingredients:
From Food


Plant Cleaning Products:
From Food



From Food


From Food


ALWAYS Look at the Label. This is the most affordable "CLEANEST" Whey protein I have found on the market (Although Whey is too acidic for me, I still have it as backup)
From Food


Complete Protein Guide for Meatless Meals:
From Food


I just want to sit down EVERY PARENT and say to them nicely: "This is NOT Your Fault" (As I GRIT my Teeth), "This is society's fault for your ignorance" "These Imposter foods are poison to your children." I would then go through all the ingredients that look more like its for the Science Lab, not our sick precious children.
From Food

No comments:

Post a Comment