Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Start Meditating - Today : )

Thats my advice. To EVERYONE.

THESE 1 & 2 BOOKS by Noah Levine (Thanks!!! Noah!)changed my POV {Point.Of.View} on Meditation, and made me reconsider trying it.

I went through my self-destructive stage, as most teens do. And Noah Levine helped me see the Light at the End of The dark dank Tunnel.

I have readjusted this head atop my shoulders, so self-destruction doesn't make sense to me anymore. I am now Full of Light (I always have been, I just went through a dim period) and Radiating Positivity. I have a lot to thank for that; Mainly: My Consumption of Lively & Vital Food&Drink, How I Move my Body (Yoga), and How I Move my Mind (thoughts).


Here is a LINK to YogaJournal's Page on Practicing Meditation. Go There! : ) Choose to Have a Good Life & To Be HAPPY!! You Deserve it!



No comments:

Post a Comment