Sunday, December 5, 2010

Female Health: our Monthlies

Please be aware that I will be talking open and honestly about the vagina.

Here are My Favourite resources to have a healthy monthly:

I traded in my organic unbleached tampons for this re-usable 'cup'. its wonderful! & saves you $

I prefer to use these reusable pads at night (even tho u can wear the cup for a long time safely)

This is the COOLEST resource! It helps me track my monthly flow. Also helps people who are Trying to get Pregnant (or people like me who always watch to make sure I am still not preggrs)

You can also keep really awesome journals if you prefer to use a pen instead of a keyboard:

You don't need to buy any expensive stainless steel tool, start off with you finger. its free. Oh, these are KEGEL Exercises, which activate the pelvic floor muscles (VERY IMPORTANT!)

And if you do want the toys, my fav Female Sexual Health Links:



SEXUAL HEALTH RESOURCES:

the very best educational center probably in the world (its in San Francisco!)

These are also great websites for gender equality:

No comments:

Post a Comment