Thursday, December 30, 2010

Tomato, my favourite food

Tomatoes and me go way back. My mother never had much trouble introducing me to a vegetable or fruit that I didn't like ~ until the tomato. She would bring home tomatoes from the store - but to no avail, I would refuse to eat more than the obligatory bite.

Then ONE Day, at School my grandma and I picked the tomato from our garden.... our hand-planted and grown tomato was DELICIOUS!

from that point on Tomatoes were my All-Time Favourite Food. I bite into them like Apples.

Tonight I broiled some tomatoes that were going bad ~ and they tasted like metal.

Yup, Metal. my tomatoes tasted like METAL.

and I dont have the damn 100% perfect palate to blame extreme & abnormal sensitivity on.....

Its just tragically expensive to buy Organic Heirloom Tomatoes so I end up eating metallic tasting tomatoes.

: /

No comments:

Post a Comment